Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Purple and Pink Pines

It is Day 9 of #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. Today is a color challenge. Polished Pink, Blackberry Bliss and Fresh Freesia are the required colors.

To me these colors are a bit nontraditional for Christmas so I ran with it.

I started with a piece of Celebrate Everything DSP. I layered this onto a white card base.

The snow banks were cut using the Basic Borders dies and embossed using the Wintry 3D embossing folder.

The trees are stamped from all three required colors using Trees for Sale stamp set. They were cut using the coordinating, Tree Lot dies. 

The ornaments on the trees were stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Silver Embossing powder.

The sentiment from Christmas to Remember was stamped with Polished Pink ink.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment