Saturday, November 5, 2022

In-Color Snowflakes

Three of the 2022-24 In-colors are part of Colour INKspirations Challenge #132. Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky and Tahitian Tide join with Old Olive. In my mind, I kept toying with a way to make a snowy background for some pine trees. That thought evolved into using the In-color glimmer paper to make some sparkling snowflakes with the Old Olive as a supportive background. 

I started with an Old Olive card base layered with a piece of Vellum cardstock. 

The snowflakes were cut using Snowfall Thinlits dies (ret) out of In-Color Glimmer Paper. 

The sentiment from Christmas Pines (ret) was stamped with Orchid Oasis ink and cut using the Tailor Made Tags dies.

The tag was attached with Old Olive Twill Ribbon.

I added In-Color Decorative Matte Dots to add some fun.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping! 






No comments:

Post a Comment