Monday, November 7, 2022

Joy

My card today is for CAS Colours and Sketch Challenge #494. It is a color challenge with Pear Pizazz, Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron. I went with the Christmas theme because I am one week into a Christmas card making marathon.

I started with the word Joy cut using the Joy dies from a few years back. I cut the three layers using Rich Razzleberry, Vellum and Brushed Metallic cardstock.

Next I used the coordinating Peace and Joy stamp set to add some foliage. I used Pear Pizazz, Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron inks.

The sentiment was stamped with Pear Pizazz and attached with dimensionals.

I colored the White crinkled Seem Binding Ribbon with the discontinued Rich Razzleberry blend. After attaching the card front to a layer of Rich Razzleberry card. I tied the ribbon around the card. (I don't even want to think about how long I fiddled with the bow!)

The card layers were glued to a thick white card base. I colored Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels and added them to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Delightful use of the colors! The tied ribbon adds such a classy touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! That golden shadow behind the word works so well with the challenge colors!! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of the colors!! So CAS and beautiful!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete