Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Spooky Silhouette

Okay, Halloween is over. Here is my final card for the season. Just Add Ink #627 Just Pick 2 Challenge: Day-Night-Silhouette and  As You See It #286 Fill in the Blank provided the inspiration for this card. I forgot to fill in the blank, Little's trick or treating alone is the scariest. Bats are creepy too.

I started with the trio of trick or treaters from the Scary Cute stamp set. This was stamped on a piece of Highland Heather. I then added a gravel road by hand. 

I cut bats and a moon using the Scary Silhouettes dies and attached them to the card front.

I attached the card front to a piece of Gingham Cottage DSP.

This was glued onto a Highland Heather card base.

The sentiment was stamped onto Smoky Slate. I backed it with a small piece of the Metallic Mesh Ribbon.

I added a few adhesive stars to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other cards in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!








6 comments:

  1. What fun Halloween card Suzanne. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Suzanne! Could you tell us how you would fill in the blank? Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Little's trick or treating alone is the scariest.

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely card! I really like your composition. The wide border of DSP is a great ground for your spooky scene and I like the wide swoosh of bats too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzanne - love the layout with the gingham border. Thanks for joining us at As You See It

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Suzanne - those spooky little silhouettes are starting to grow on me, lol. Love the combo with that DSP! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete