Sunday, October 30, 2022

Trio of Trees

I found a new challenge this week, The Male Room Challenge #167. I combined this challenge with a Vertical Sketch Challenge by Paper Craft Crew Challenge #490.

I started with retired Tis the Season DSP. This gave me a color scheme. The pine boughs led me to the trees from the Tree Lot dies and Trees for Sale stamp set.

The trees were stamped with Garden Green onto Garden Green Card Stock.

I also pulled out the Wintry 3D embossing folder. I used the folder on a circle cut using the Layering Circle dies from Real Red cardstock.

The sentiment from Trees for Sale was stamped with Real Red. I cut the banner using Stylish Shape dies.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other cards in these challenges.
Happy Stamping!




See me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment