Monday, October 3, 2022

Deja Vu? Ringed with Nature

I have another card for you today that showcases the Ringed with Nature Bundle and the coordinating Designer Series Paper. Hopefully you snagged this during Sale A Bration. This card is inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #555- A Sketch by Narelle. 
 
Once again, I let the DSP be the jumping off point for this card. Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron, Evening Evergreen, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake are the colors I used.

A die cut tree cookie anchors the card with some stamped elements adhered to a stitched rectangle. 

The sentiment comes from the stamp set On the Horizon. I finished the card off with a simple ribbon knot using the Sahara Sand Twill ribbon.

I hope you like this card, be sure to visit Freshly Made Sketches to view the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! That paper really is wonderful for inspiration. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty paper and the cute mushrooms! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete