Friday, October 14, 2022

Flashback Friday

Sunday Stamps Challenge #293 provided a fall photo for inspiration and color scheme for my card. I was intrigued by this color scheme when Amy demonstrated her card on World Card Making Day. I liked the touch of light blue with all the warm fall tones. Retro Rubber Challenge #193- Anything Goes sent me to my shelf of old favorites.

I pulled out the For All Things stamp set from 2014. I cut a stitched Rectangle out of white card stock for the card front. I used Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand and Cajun Craze to stamp the images. I used Seaside Spray for the sentiment.

I used Cajun Craze for the card base and layered it with a piece of Seaside Spray that was embossed with the Timeworn Type folder. 

I added Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Simple yet classy take on our color combo!! Thanks for playing along with our "Autumn Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Suzanne, what a perfect set to show off our colors, too! Congrats on getting that blue in there, it SO sets everything Off! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber AND Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light blue does make the other images pop! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete