Friday, October 21, 2022

Holiday Haul

Today's card was inspired by two challenges. The Paper Players Challenge #613 provided the theme, Anything with Wheels. The sketch for this card was provided by Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Challenge #27. I turned the sketch on its side to better fit my scene.

I pulled out an old favorite stamp set, Holiday Haul, to create a little scene. 

Two of the papers came from Celebrate everything DSP. The snowflake paper came from the retired Nordic Noel DSP.

I used the Wintry 3D embossing folder for the top panel.

The sentiment was from Itty Bitty Greetings.

Be sure to visit these challenges to see all the other entries and more challenges.

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I just pulled this set out to make some cards myself! I love the little scene you created! Thanks for playing wtih my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute festive scene - lots of elements to your card Suzanne. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love your little truck and the fabulous winter scene! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete