Friday, October 28, 2022

It's Banner Time

Sunday Stamps Challenge #294- Banner Time provided a fun sketch this week. I saw a card this week that used the green patterned paper and was smitten. It became the perfect layer for my card.

I pulled a coordinating piece of Celebrate Everything DSP in Poppy Parade to continue the sketch.

The flowers from Ringed with Nature were stamped using Poppy Parade. I then fussy-cut them out and attached them using dimensionals.

I cut the sprigs from Brushed Metallic card using Tree Rings dies. They were glued behind the flowers.

The sentiment stamped in Poppy Parade is also from Ringed with Nature.

Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels were used for flower centers.

Thanks for looking at my card. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping! 






1 comment:

  1. Wow, Suzanne, what great paper choices! Love those flowers, I've been using them a lot, too. And great inversion on the banner - I have to remember to do this sometimes, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete