Monday, October 24, 2022

Shaded Summer into Faded Fall

 This morning I have a card created with some great colors provided by CAS Colour and Sketches Challenge #492. The colors required were Sahara Sand, Pacific Point and Pale Papaya.

I started with a Sahara Sand card base. This was layered with Pacific Point cardstock. I used the Adorning Masks and Pacific Point ink to add color to  a panel of white card stock.

I stamped the image from Shaded Summer stamp set with Sahara Sand ink and cut out with the coordinating dies, Summer Shadows. 

I stamped the flowers a second time using Pale Papaya ink and fussy-cut just the flowers. I added color to the flowers using the Pale Papaya blends. The flowers were then glued in place.

The sentiment, from Happy Hedgehogs was stamped with Sahara sand and cut out using the stylish shape dies.

To finish the card I tied a bow with Simply Elegant trim and added a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!  




 




4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely bouquet. I love the faded background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely beautiful. I love the stenciled background - just perfect in blue. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice take on the colors on this card. Gray leaves in the bouquet is not usual but so beautiful. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete