Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Holiday at Home

Gingerbread is what I thing of for the holidays. Baking gingerbread cookies and making gingerbread houses. Paper Craft Crew Challenge: Inspiration Challenge 489 provided the theme for my card. CAS Colours and Sketch Challenges #493 provided the layout for my card. 

I started with Real Red Ink and one of my all time favorite stamp sets, Frosted Gingerbread. I stamped some "stripes" in the lower left corner of white cardstock.

Next, I stamped the snowflake shape using Cinnamon Cider ink and cut out with the coordinating dies. I adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.

The sentiment was stamped using real red and was attached to the card front.

The card front was layered onto a thick Basic White card base with dimensionals.

Making Gingerbread Houses with my granddaughter at 10 months and 2 1/2 years. When she was done tasting, our house needed some extra spackling.  



Hope you like my card. Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges!

Happy Stamping!








2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful Christmas card, Suzanne! I love the fun patterns of the "frosting". And your granddaughter is the sweetest!! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So cute and cozy! Love the gingerbread snowflake, and the stamped red "lines" are a perfect answer to the cookie. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete