Wednesday, October 5, 2022

On the Horizon

 I started this card with a little but of water colors with colors from Colour INKspirations Challenge #130. When I first saw these colors I immediately thought of the New Horizon paper. I decided to attempt my own. (I'll keep practicing.) 

I found the layout for this card at As You See It Challenge #284- The Pendulum.

I used Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, blackberry Bliss and Highland Heather to create a watercolor background. This was adhered to Green card to create a thin border. Then attached to a navy card base.

The snow covered mountains were cut using the Horizon Dies from blackberry, navy and white card.

The sentiment and birds were from the On the Horizon stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you check out the other cards in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!





 


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Suzanne, this is stunning! Beautiful use of those mountains, and I love your background color washes! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect use of the horizontal element of the sketch, Suzanne! Wow! You've created so much depth in your design! I love the background as well! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Suzanne!!! I love the die-cut mountains and the beautiful watercolor in the background!!! Such an absolutely fabulous take on the sketch! Congratulations on your Featured Artist award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! This card is stunning! I love that you used the mountains as part of the sketch! Brilliant! You really set a scene with this card! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete