Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Autumn Leaves

Today I have a card full of fall colors, leaves and textures. I used the components of two challenges to create this card. Fusion : Autumn Leaves provided a very fall image to play off as well as a sketch. For the Tic-Tac Toe Challenge #182, I chose the center row of orange, (free) twine, and fall leaves. 

The wanted the focus of this card to be orange so, I made sure to use it in multiple places. 

To start I created a watercolor sheet for the leaves. I used Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. After the water coloring was dry. I stamped the leaves with Pumpkin Pie using the Colorful Seasons Stamp set. The leaves were cut using the coordinating Seasonal Layers dies.

I used the Meadow Moments embossing folder with a two inch strip of Pumpkin Pie. This was attached to the top of a Pumpkin Pie card base.

The bottom portion of the card was created by adding Mint Macron to the Timber embossing folder. The paper used was Pool Party. 

The sentiment from Colorful Seasons was stamped onto Daffodil Delight using Pumpkin Pie ink.

A twine bow was added to the sentiment strip to finish the card. 

The sentiment is from the same set.

Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to check out the other cards from these challenges.

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. Suzanne I love the variegated colour of your fall leaves and they really standout against the blue woodgrain. Lovely embossed top panel too. Thanks for playing with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete