Friday, October 14, 2022

Warm Welcome

This week's colors for Creative Colours Challenge #58 were Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Soft Succulent. I finally took the time to play with the Warm Welcome Bundle. 

I started with a Soft Succulent card base. I attached a piece of same color card that was scored at every 1/2" to resemble siding.

I attached a 3/4 inch strip of Soft Sea foam near the bottom.
 
I wanted to find a printed paper to use for wallpaper. I found a piece of patterned Blushing Bride in the Love Blossoms DSP Stack from a few years back. Remember those?

The arm and bouquet were colored with Blushing Bride marker and Soft Sea Foam and Soft Succulent Blends.

The bow and heart were cut from the bundle dies.

I keep going back and forth about coloring the door with Soft Sea Foam!!

Thanks for looking at my card. Be sure to check out the other cards in this weekly color challenge.

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card Suzy, and a great use of the colour combo! Thanks for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete