Monday, October 3, 2022

Best Butterflies

My first thought when I saw this color challenge with bright colors, was of Best Butterflies. I stayed with that when I pulled out the coordinating paper. Two of the required colors are in the paper. Just Add Ink Color Challenge #623 used three of the newest in-colors, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party and Starry Sky. 

I went to a sketch challenge for the card layout. It is a Vertical Sketch Challenge by Paper Craft Crew Challenge #486. I liked the fun tags.

I first picked two patterns from the Butterfly Kisses DSP. I cut a 3/4" strip of the Parakeet Party paper and I used the Tailor Made Tags dies to cut the Starry Sky paper.

That left me with Sweet Sorbet to cut using the Butterfly Builder dies. I backed the butterflies with vellum. 

The "Hey Friend" sentiment came from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit and was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

To finish the card I added Fun Flower Resin Shapes in Parakeet Party.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the other cards in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous dies and use of different papers. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete