Sunday, October 23, 2022

Trick or Treat

I plan on this being my last Halloween card for the year. But who knows there is a whole week to go. This card was inspired by the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #312. The theme was Halloween. The sketch for this card was provided by Fusion Card Challenge. Its a versatile layout that could be used for any occasion.

I knew I wanted to use the house from the Scary Silhouettes dies on a circle background. I had a couple of color ideas for the blended background, blues and purples or yellows and orange. 

I went with Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry. with just a little touch of Granny Apple Green.

The Crushed Curry led me to the color for the card base and the Celebrate Everything DSP. 

After adhering all the layers, I added some bats and some Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins.

The sentiment is from the Scary Cute Stamp Set.

Be sure to visit these challenges to see all the other entries and more challenges.

Happy Stamping!





5 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween card Suzanne. Gad our sketch inspired you and I love the combination of DSP to support your haunted house. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring and blending with this is outstanding! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new coloring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful Halloween card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, Suzanne! Great job on the ink blending behind your haunted house, that is a technique I have yet to master. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween card - love all the designer paper you used. Thanks for playing over at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete