Sunday, October 9, 2022

Monochrome Silhouettes

 I have a card for you today inspired by Stamping Up Only Challenge #311. The challenge was to make a monochromatic card. I thought the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set would be perfect for this challenge. I also pulled out my favorite sheet from the Design a Daydream DSP, the floral Blackberry Bliss.

The DSP was layered onto a piece of white card stock and then layered onto a Blackberry Bliss card base.

I used the largest square from the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut out a square of Blackberry Bliss. I stamped the image with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder. This square was layered onto a piece of white card. then glued to the card front.

The sentiment from Charming Sentiments was stamped and embossed in white. The coordinating dies, Sentiment Silhouettes, were used to cut the sentiment. I used dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card.

I added a bow made from a piece of white Baker's Twine that was colored with Blackberry Bliss.

I actually made two versions of this card and picked the one I liked best for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out the rest of the cards in this challenge.

Happy Stamping!

SUO 311- Monochrome Challenge



3 comments:

  1. Suzanne, this is perfectly monochromatic and great choice with Blackberry Bliss. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again for our new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Suzanne, purples of all kinds are my total fave!! Love this layout - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Suzanne! Blackberry Bliss is such a great, rich color and I think it gets overlooked by a lot of stampers, but you made it absolutely shine. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete