Friday, October 7, 2022

Flashback Friday with Snowflakes

We're going back in time today with a seasonal stamp set from 2018 and with a sentiment from 2014. With Retro Rubber Challenges I get to pull out papers and trimmings that I just cant let go. For today's card I combined some old favorites with current products for Retro Rubber Challenge #192 Tic Tac Toe


The challenge elements I went with were bling, tag and blue. Snowflakes seemed liked a perfect image. I started with a Balmy Blue card base and layered it with Snowflake Specialty Vellum. The focal point of my card was a Starry Sky tag with a sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath (2014) stamp set. The tag was tied with white bakers twine and Glittered Organdy Ribbon.


The tag was placed on a white background stamped with Pacific Point and Starry Sky Snowflakes. The snowflakes came from Colorful Seasons stamp set. 

Snowy White Velvet snowflakes cut with Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies were added to the card front.

To finish the card I added some bling, Pool Party Glossy Dots. 

Thanks for stopping by. Check out the other entries in this fun Challenge

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Suzanne! This is what I love about Retro Rubber, too - so awesome to pull out our past pretties and show them off again! Great choices for the tic tac toe! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete