Friday, October 21, 2022

Fall Foliage

Colour INKspirations Challenge #131 provided another great group of colors to use for a card. I combined these reds and browns with Tic Tac Toe Challenge #184 to make today's card. The required elements I used were foliage, twine and fall colors.

I used the Adorning Masks to blend Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake cardstock. This was layered onto Sweet Sorbet then placed on an Early Espresso card base.

Foliage was cut using Meadow dies and glued to the card front. I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Sweet Sorbet cardstock.

The tag was stamped using Quiet Meadow stamps and attached to the card.

I tied a small piece of Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon to the tag using Crumb Cake Baker's Twine.

Be sure to visit these challenges to see all the other entries and more challenges.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment