Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Sassy Little Witch

The two sassy witches on the Best Witches stamp set epitomize my two granddaughters. They are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 and smart, kind and sassy. My card today combined two challenges one set the colors and the other provided inspiration. TGIFChallenges #391 had a graphic to play off. Inspire.Create Challenge #128 had a great bunch of colors; Basic Black, Basic Gray, Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie.

I started by blending Gorgeous Grape onto a piece of Basic White card. Then I used white embossing powder to add some stars with the stamp from Best Witches. I also splattered Wink of Stella and Black onto card front. This was layered onto Gorgeous Grape Cardstock and then attached to a Basic Gray card base.

I stamped the witch with black ink. It was colored with Stampin' Blends Then fussy-cut. I used dimensionals to attach to the card front. 

The Basic Gray bats were cut using Scary Silhouette dies.  

The sentiment was from Best Witches and cut using Scary Silhouette dies.


Thanks for stopping by today. There are my two little "Sassafrases" on the right. 

Be sure to check out the other entries in these challenges.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment