Monday, October 3, 2022

Ringed with Nature- Take 3

I have one more card today that uses the Ringed with Nature bundle. This is a Clean and Simple card inspired by CAS Colour & Sketches Challenge #489. I had to forego the DSP in order to keep my card clean. I also kept the colors to a minimum.

I started with a Basic White card  base with layers of white and Evening Evergreen. 

A die cut tree cookie anchors the card with some die cut accents in Mint Macaron and Evening Evergreen. 


The sentiment is stamped with Evening Evergreen. 

A bow of Evening Evergreen Windowpane Checked Ribbon and Iridescent Rhinestones finished the card.

Be sure to check out the other entries in this challenge.
Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. This is quite striking! The green gingham ribbon and boughs are perfect for the wood slice. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete