Saturday, November 5, 2022

Forest of Trees

Today is Day 4 of Martin's Mayhem #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. Today is a color challenge using Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Evening Evergreen. I combined these colors with Freshly Made Sketches #560.

I started with a 4 1/4 inch Crumb Cake card base. I cut 2 panels out of Evening Evergreen and embossed them with the Wintry 3D embossing folder. They were glued to a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

I cut a circle out of Crumb Cake cardstock using the Layering Circles dies. I stamped three trees Using the Trees for Sale stamp set using Evening Evergreen ink.

Two more trees were stamped and cut out with the coordinating Tree Lot dies. These were added using dimensionals.

Stars were cut from Brushed Metallic cardstock using the Tree Lot dies. and glued to the circle. The circle was backed with a Cherry Cobbler scalloped circle.

The sentiment was stamped onto Crumb Cake using Cherry Cobbler ink. After flagging the ends, I attached the sentiment to the card.

A bow made from Gold Shimmer Ribbon was added to add some more sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping! 





4 comments:

  1. I love the textured background combined with the trees. Such a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossed background adds great dimension! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the embossed background and those beautiful trees! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauriful holiday card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete