Friday, November 18, 2022

Cup of Cocoa

Today is Day 18 of Martin's Mayhem #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. I combined today's sketch challenge with a weekly color challenge. Creative Colour Challenge #63 has three colors to work with. Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet and Crumb Cake are the colors.  

I started by stamping the mugs from Yeti to Party stamp set with black ink. I used the starburst from Trees for Sale stamp set to fill the empty space using Mint Macaron ink. The mugs were colored with Sweet Sorbet and Crumb Cake blends. 

I layered the card front onto a piece of  Gingham Cottage DSP. This was layered onto a Crumb Cake card base.

I cut two pieces of Sweet Sorbet Glimmer Paper and a strip of Gingham Cottage and layered them on the card front.

The sentiment from Freezin' Fun (ret) was stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink.

I attached a bow made from Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Card Suzy! I love how you have used the colours this week. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete