Friday, November 4, 2022

Happy Birthday

Today I have a birthday card inspired by 2 challenges. Anne Marie gave us a Tic-Tac-Toe board over at The Paper Players Challenge #615. I went for the middle column of elements. They included die-cut, texture and birthday. The colors for my card are from Creative Colours Challenge #61, Daffodil Delight , Orchid Oasis and Melon Mambo. The layout of this card is a CASE of a card I saw a while back on Instagram by Stamp with Brenda. I loved all the layers.

I started with an Orchid Oasis card base. This was layered with a strip of Daffodil Delight that was embossed using the Gingham folder.

Next, I added a layer of Design a Daydream DSP. This was topped with white cardstock that was cut using Scalloped Contours dies. I splattered this piece with the three required colors.

The heart was cut using the Celebrations Tag dies out of Melon Mambo and Daffodil delight. The two hearts were glued together. 

I used the Scalloped Contour dies to cut a strip of In-Color Glimmer Paper to accent the sentiment. The sentiment from Happiness Abounds was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink.

To finish the card I added a In-Color Baker's Twine bow and Glossy Dots.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Love this Suzy! Such a fun and happy card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete