Saturday, November 19, 2022

Happier Thanksgiving

I'm switching gears a bit today. Instead of a Christmas card I am sharing my final Thanksgiving card. I have combined two challenges. Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #314 has a Thanksgiving/Grateful theme this time. Tic Tac Toe  Challenge #188 has many elements to fit this theme. The elements I used were Thanksgiving Theme, Thankful Sentiment and any shape die.

I love all things about the Happier than Happy stamp set. I thought it would make a great Thanksgiving card for the grands. 

I started with a piece of Happy Forest Friends DSP as a backdrop for the card. I layered it onto a Crushed Curry card base.

I cut leaves out of Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie using Happy Forest Dies. The owl and bear were also cut using these dies. The bear was stamped with Crumb Cake and the owl with Gray Granite. 

Two pumpkins were cut out of Pumpkin Pie using the Halloween Punch (ret). I added some shading to the pumpkin with blends.

The sentiment is from Beautiful Autumn (ret) and was stamped using Soft Suede ink.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!





  

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne... what an incredibly sweet combination of critters! So lovely and soft. Thanks you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous fall card. The wildlife walking through the woods with the leaves falling all around is an amazing scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Suzanne, your grands are sure to love it. I love how the owl is perched on top of the pumpkin :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this, Suzanne. Your cards are always so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to seeing you at our new challenge today.

    ReplyDelete