Tuesday, November 8, 2022

All Wrapped Up

It is Day 8 of #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. Today the category is All Wrapped Up. I envisioned a stack of presents for this challenge. I pulled out a lot of Stampin' Up products that are no longer available. It is so satisfying to watch my stash of paper dwindle!

I used the Winter Snow (ret) embossing folder for a background. This was layered onto a Garden Green card base.

I cut a piece of Nordic Noel DSP (ret) and framed it with a layer of Real Red cardstock. 

The presents were cut out of Real Red cardstock using Detailed Birthday Edgelits dies (ret). I cut out an outline for the presents and colored them with blends and attached to the back of the die-cut.

The sentiment from Christmas Pines (ret) was stamped with Real Red ink.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment