Saturday, November 5, 2022

Poinsettia Trio

Today is Day 5 of Martin's Mayhem #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. Today is a sketch challenge. I pulled out the Painted Christmas DSP, Wintry 3D embossing folder and Ringed with Nature stamp set to make today's card. 

I Cut two pieces of Painted Christmas DSP and attached them to the Real Red card base. I then cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock and used the Wintry 3D embossing folder and glued it to the card.

I stamped the poinsettia from the Ringed with Nature using Real Red ink. I stamped six of the small leaves using Pear Pizazz ink. These were fussy-cut out and glued to the card front.

The sentiment was stamped with Pear Pizazz and attached to the card front. I attached Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels as flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram
Happy Stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment