Saturday, November 19, 2022

Cup of Cheer

Today's card for Day 19, Cup of Cheer, of #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge was helped by the sketch by Freshly Made Sketches 562

I started with a white card base. I used the winter Snow (ret) embossing folder with a piece of white cardstock. 

I cut three strips of Celebrate Everything DSP and glued them to the card front.

The stamped elements are from the Warm Hugs stamp set (ret). I used Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite and black. They were cut using the Warm Wraps dies (ret) and attached with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!






4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet Christmas card! I just love the embossed snowflakes in the background! Love the mix of colour and patterns as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns and texture you used to highlight the fun little sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture from the embossed background with these great paper strips! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty mix of papers and texture! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete