Friday, November 11, 2022

Snowflakes

Can you feel it? The air has definitely turned crisp here in the PNW and there is plenty of snow on the mountains. CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #495 has a sketch challenge this week that I combined with Day 11: Something White of #30DayChristmasCardMakingGhallenge

Tahitian Tide has become my go to accent for all things snow lately. I used ink to blend a bit of color on the card. 

I also colored Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels. I also used a piece of Tahitian Tide Glimmer paper as a middle layer.

The sentiment from Christmas to Remember was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink and attached with dimensionals.

I used the Gingerbread (ret) dies to cut the snowflakes from white cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Happy Stamping!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Suzanne, I love the monochromatic look - it creates a quiet and magical feeling. Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Suzanne! Adding ink to the background panel is a clever way to highlight those beautiful snowflakes! Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is delightful! I love how the white snowflakes pop against the super soft background.. Thanks for joining in the CC&S party this week.

    ReplyDelete