Monday, November 7, 2022

Winter Sunset

It is Day 7 of the #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. Today's challenge was to make a Winter Sunset card.  

I started by doing a water color technique for the background. I used Fresh Freesia, So Saffron and Balmy Blue. I brushed ink onto the water color paper and while wet I sprinkled the Freesia and Saffron sections with coarse salt. When completely dry, brush off the salt.

I used the snowdrift stamp from Penguin Place to add dimension to the Balmy Blue ink while paper was wet.

The Trees and dog were cut using the Tree Lot dies. The footprints and dog were stamped using Trees for Sale stamp set.

The sentiment is from Christmas to Remember.

I added Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment