Thursday, May 16, 2024

A CASE and A Color Challenge

The colors for Creative Colour Challenges #141 are Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Lemon Lime Twist. CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #469 is casing the Mix and Match section of the new Annual catalog. I swapped the typewriter for a letter and pulled bits and pieces from a few other sets to complete my card.

Basic White, Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Card Stock

Stamped with Love and Heartfelt Hexagons Stamp Set

Forever Fern and Nothings Better Than Bundles

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder

Stylish Shapes Dies

Black, Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Lemon Lime Twist Ink

Smoky Slate, Petal Pink and Lemon Lime Twist Blends

Tinsel Gems Four-Pack

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Suzy, I love the embossed background. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete