Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Happy Dad's Day

Festive Friday Challenge #0159 is paying tribute to Brother's Day, which is May 24. The elements I pulled from their inspo list are black, red, embossing, family sentiment and bike. I paired this challenge with TGIF Challenges #473. They have a technique/inspiration challenge that is all about creating backgrounds. For my background, I used blending brushes to create some grass and I swiped on a path using alcohol blends.

Basic White, Basic Black and Real Red Card Stock

Basic Black, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive Ink

Beside Me Stamp Set

Matte Black Dots (ret)

Crumb Cake for path and other Stampin Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring and blending, Suzy! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete