Sunday, May 19, 2024

Fun Dies with Lavender

Freshly Made Sketches #636 had an interesting sketch this week. I was intrigued by the framing around the focal point. My card turned out a little different from what I envisioned. My plan was to use the dies to cut the white card and put the colored card stock behind to show through the holes. The colors just didn't show through enough. 

CAS on Friday #283 has a flower theme. I went with the beautiful lavender stamps and dies.

Basic White, Thick White, Garden Green and Gorgeous Grape Card Stock

Highland Heather, Garden Green and Gorgeous Grape Ink

Painted Lavender Bundle

Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set

Every Day Details Dies

Linen Thread

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely lavender bouquet and charming take on our sketch! Thanks for jining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete