Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Bright Balloons

Today's card was inspired by two weekly challenges. Just Add Ink #703 is Just Choose Two. I picked Balloons and Bright Colours. Inspired By #290 gives the topic of Boxes. I used their sketch and cut squares of some fun patterned paper.

Basic White, Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly and Azure Afternoon Card Stock

Bright and Beautiful DSP

Black and Azure Afternoon Ink

Fluffiest Friends Bundle

Friendly Fins Stamp Set

Nested Essentials and Stylish Shapes Dies

Bubble Bath, Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, Ivory and Petal Pink Blends

Wink of Stella

Tinsel Gems Four-Pack

Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and I love the mix of bright colours you've used! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! The critter holding the balloons is very sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete