Thursday, May 23, 2024

Just a Little Pun

At The Paper Players #690, Anne Marie has a CAS Challenge. There is a "lots of laughs" theme attached. For the sketch of my card, I went to CASEing Tuesday Sketch #459.

Basic White and Thick White Card Stock

2024-26 In Color DSP

Lots of Fun Paper Pumpkin December 2021 Stamp Set (ret)

Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Summer Splash Ink

Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Ivory Blends

2024-26 In Color Resin Dots

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





3 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is so fun! I love the color combo and the fun sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a pun - I love the colours too! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is the CUTEST!!! Such a fun way to play with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete