Sunday, May 26, 2024

Bird and Flowers

Hand Stamped Sentiments #438 has a fantastic inspiration board to work from this week. I was mainly inspired by the colors and also brought in a bird and flowers. The Sketch of my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch #461.

Basic White and Lost Lagoon Card Stock

Country Birdhouse and Country Flowers Bundles

Hello Irresistible DSP

Something Fancy Dies

Early Espresso Ink

Lost Lagoon, Moody Mauve, Petal Pink, Pretty in Pink and Soft Sea Foam Blends

Iridescent Foil Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - you've really captured the colours in our challenge -thanks for playing along with us at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images and colors are a great take on our inspiration challenge. You did a beautiful coloring job on the images. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative to use the birds and flowers from this bundle. I always think I need to use the largest images and forget that the small images can make a big impact! So perfect for the challenge and the feel of the inspiration pics. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete