Friday, May 24, 2024

Country Woods

Sunday Stamps Challenge #335 has a Soft and Subtle Color Combination. I used my newly arrived Country Woods Suite.

Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and Very Vanilla Card Stock

Country Woods DSP

Country Florals Bundle

Perennial Postage Dies

Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder

1/4" Diagonal Trim Combo Pack

Iridescent Foil Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with our "Soft & Subtle" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You used our color palette perfectly with this basket of flowers!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC335

    ReplyDelete