Thursday, May 30, 2024

Hydrangea

Today's card was inspired by two challenges. Claire has a great sketch at The Paper Players #691. Retro Rubber Challenges #231 has some beautiful purple tones to play with in their color challenge. I pulled out a favorite flower stamp from Spring 2021. 

Basic White, Berry Burst, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape and Shaded Spruce Card Stock

Gorgeous Grape Ink

Pansy Petals DSP in Fresh Freesia (ret)

Hydrangea Haven Bundle (ret)

Timeless Tulips Stamp Set

Everyday Details Dies

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems- Berry Burst

Linen Thread

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




6 comments:

  1. I love those dies Suzy - I still have them too and perfect for the RR inspo. A lovely focal point for Claire's sketch too. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the split front. I am a huge hydrangea fan, so this really made me happy and it is stunning! Great challenge mix card. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, this is so pretty! I love the beautiful flower! Such a gorgeous take on the sketch! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, so pretty. I love the soft colors and your hydrangea has so much wonderful texture. Great take on the challenge. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hydrangeas. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another hydrangea fan here. Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber, Neva DT

    ReplyDelete