Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Celebrating Dad

Just Add Ink Challenge #702 has a very fun sketch to play with this week. I combined the sketch with Tic Tac Toe Challenge #247. I went with the bottom row of elements that included plaid, fishing and embellished envelope.

Basic white and Night of Navy Card Stock

Country Club DSP (ret)

Beside Me Stamp Set

Perennial Postage and Stitched Shapes (ret) Dies

Black Ink

Stampin' Blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. A really sweet card. Such wonderful images. Love how you have matched your envelope too. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card using such gorgeous images! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete