Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Autumn Leaves

My card today combines two challenges. TGIF Challenge #439 is a sketch challenge this week. This sketch was a great way to show off some of the beautiful scenes of the All About Autumn DSP. The Male Room #178 asked for leaves in their current challenge, naturally I went with the oak leaves in the Fruitful Blessing stamp set.

Copper Clay card base

5 5/16" by 4 1/16" Crushed Curry cardstock

5 3/16" by 3 15/16" All About Autumn DSP

1 1/2" by 3 15/16" Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with Timber 3D folder

Fruitful Blessings images stamped with black ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock colored with colored with Pecan Pie, Pretty Peacock and Wild Wheat Blends cut with Fruitful Blessings dies
Fruitful Blessings sentiment stamped on 3/4" Crumb Cake cardstock with black ink flagged end

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!








1 comment:

  1. What lovely paper - and I like the addition of the oak leaves - thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete