Saturday, September 9, 2023

No Bones About It

Today's card was inspired by a fun sketch designed by Tammy at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #334. It was my first time playing with the Them Bones Suite. So fun! For my card today I let the DSP do most of the work. 

Calypso Coral card base

4" by 5 1/4" Them Bones DSP

2 3/4" by 4 3/8" Them Bones DSP layered onto  2 13/16" by 4 7/16" Basic Black cardstock

Skeleton cut From DSP with Bag of Bones dies

Tombstone cut from Smoky Slate cardstock with dies stamped with Bag of Bones sentiment distressed with Smoky Slate ink 

Sentiment stamped with Basic Black ink onto 3/4" strip ob Basic White cardstock

Glow-in-the-Dark Bats and Ghosts


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping! 


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Suzanne! I love how you have the skelly peeking out from behind the tombstone. It sounds weird to call a skeleton cute but this one definitely is :) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I agree--this skeleton is super cute!! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete