Friday, September 8, 2023

Sweet Sorbet Daisies

I have a new card today that was inspired by a favorite weekly challenge. Creative Colour Challenges #105 asked you to use Smokey Slate, Sweet Sorbet and Blackberry Bliss. These colors had me playing a while. When I saw this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #602 a plan came together. 

Blackberry Bliss card base

1" by 2 3/4" Design a Daydream DSP (ret)

3 7/8" by 2 3/4" Smoky Slate cardstock embossed with Greenery folder (ret)

Cheerful Daisies stamp set stamped with second generation Sweet Sorbet Highlighted with Sweet Sorbet blends

Cheerful Daisies dies cut from Smokey Slate and Blackberry Bliss cardstock

Sentiment heat embossed in white on 4" by 3/8" strip of Blackberry Bliss cardstock

2022-24 In Color Pearls

Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping! 




3 comments:

  1. I absolutely Love this Suzy! Great design, I really like how you have used the colours with the Sketch, works really well. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined the blackberry base with the subtle patterned strip! It's a beautiful backdrop for the daisies. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delighful floral design! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete