Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Beary Cute

Today's card gave me a chance to play with a favorite new holiday stamp set. This bear set was my first pick from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. CASE-ing Tuesday #425 provided a great sketch for my card. Sunday Stamps Challenge #317 provided me with great colors for my card. 

Balmy Blue card base

4 1/4" by 4" Beary Christmas DSP

4 1/4" by 2 1/2" white cardstock embossed with Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder

Beary Cute stamp set tree stamped with black and Mossy Meadow inks onto white cardstock Scarf stamped with Crushed Curry ink fussy-cut

Bear cut with Beary Cute punch from DSP

Crushed Curry star cut with Give it a Whirl dies

Beary Cute sentiment heat embossed in white on Balmy Blue cardstock cut with Something Fancy dies

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping! 





3 comments:

  1. I love this set, too, Suzy! What a brilliant idea for our colors, too, I didn't even think of it! Such a cute design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEARY cute indeed!! This wintery take on our colors is spot on!! Thanks for playing along with our "Solitude In Nature" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC317

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that's way too cute! Love the little bear, perfect layout! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete