Friday, September 29, 2023

Paper Florist Wedding Card

A few weeks back my card was picked as a favorite and I was given the opportunity to be a guest designer for CAS on Friday. Their theme this week is Weddings. CAS on Friday Challenge #267

Thick White card base

4 1/8" by 5 3/8" Hello Irresistible DSP

4" by 5 1/4" white cardstock stamped with Something Fancy stamp set with black ink

Paper Florist dies cut from White cardstock and Hello Irresistible DSP

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY card Suzanne! The die cuts are perfect and the CAS design is exquisite! Thanks for being the guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers, Suzanne! So pretty! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete