Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Turning Over an Old Leaf?

For my card today, I pulled out some old products and mixed in some new. Inspired by Challenges #255 has a leaf theme along with a sketch. I took elements from their inspiration photo and mixed it up with another favorite challenge. Retro Rubber Challenge #215 has a fall challenge this round. I love when I get a chance to use some old favorites. The stamp sets I used are from 2014 and 2021.

Copper Clay card base

4" by 5 1/4" printed vellum (ret) Gorgeous Leaves stamp set (ret) heat embossed with gold

3 1/2" by 3 3/4" Fresh as a Daisy DSP Stamped with For All Things (ret) sentiment in Pebbled Path ink

craft leaf (ret) Timeworn Type embossed

print vellum cut with Intricate Leaves dies (ret)

2023-25 In Color Dots

Linen Thread

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping! 





1 comment:

  1. What a great combo, Suzanne, love the newsprint mixed in! Great stamp sets, too - just the right finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete