Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Sunflower II

Today's card was inspired by a sunflower themed challenge from Inspired By...#253. I used the stamp set from the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin for my sunflower and used patterned paper as a nod to the wooden ladder in the inspiration scene. I also used the sketch provided by the challenge.

Thick White card base

All About Autumn DSP cut with Stitched Rectangle dies (ret)

Images stamped with Early Espresso ink on white cardstock colored with Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie, Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow blends fussy cut

Sentiment stamped with Early Espresso ink onto white cardstock cut with Tailored Tags dies

Linen Thread

Adhesive Backed Speckled Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment