Monday, September 25, 2023

Falling for Acorns

Hey All,

My card today was inspired by two weekly challenges. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #227 provided some great elements to work with. I went with the right column of elements of twine, embossing and Patterned paper. Inspired by #256 Acorns provided the Theme as well as the sketch.

Early Espresso card base

4 1/16" by 5 5/16" All About Autumn DSP

3 1/8" by 4 1/4" Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with Timber 3D folder layered onto 3 1/4" by 4 3/8" Early Espresso cardstock

Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder acorn dies cut from All About Autumn DSP

Ringed with Nature sentiment stamped with Early Espresso ink onto Crumb Cake cardstock fussy cut

Crumb Cake Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!








No comments:

Post a Comment