Sunday, September 24, 2023

Celebrate World Card Making Day

I have a card today that was inspired by a unique challenge blog. Festive Friday Challenge #0143 is celebrating World Card Making Day. The elements I picked for my card include Bright Colors, Layers and Art/Craft Equipment. 

I made a bay window card using the following supplies.

Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo cardstock

Zoo Crew and Merry Bold and Bright DSP

Charming Sentiments stamp set

Stylish Shapes and Layering Circles (ret) dies

Crumb Cake and light Flirty Flamingo blends

White Embossing Powder

Ribbon Duo Pack

Stamps-n-Lingers recently made a great video on YouTube for creating this card. That is where I got the measurements.


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just made one of these the other day and I love this style of card! Fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright & happy card! My daughter-in-law, the artist, would love this card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun fold Suzy and such a great way to highlight that focal image. Thanks for playing along at Festive Friday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete