Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Hasty Hobby

Today's card was created for As You See It Challenge #307: Hasty Hobbies. This time they had a Speed Stamping twist My time was 6:54. The saving grace for this one was not having to color because of fabulous DSP. I had a slight panic when my glue was not cooperating. Luckily, I had glue dots close by.  


Lemon Lolly card base

4" by 5 1/4" Lemon Lolly cardstock blended with Lemon Lolly ink Splattered with water and black ink Charming Sentiments sentiment stamped with black ink

Zany Zoo dies image cut from Zoo Crew DSP and flowers from Lemon Lolly cardstock

Adhesive Backed Solid Gems


Be sure to check out the other entries in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. Suzanne, this is so absolutely adorable! Genius to use that DSP - what a time saver! I love this design so much, and the Lemon Lolly really sings - I haven't quite warmed to it yet, but I think you just converted me, lol. Fabulous time, too - great job! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and perfectly matched to the challenge! You nailed it! Sorry about the glue scare, but glue dots to the rescue again! The colours are fabulous! Thanks for getting your adrenaline pumping with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Over winter, I've had my needles out too. Great use of the DSP and the sponged background is just perfect for her. Thanks for sharing your speedy hobby with us at As You See it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Suzy - inspired idea to use the image from the DSP! Thanks for playing along with our speedy hobbies theme at As You see It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Suzy! Whimsical and happy is what I am feeling with no llama drama. I am really starting to love the lemon lolly - it's a happy color to me! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete