Sunday, September 24, 2023

PP #659 and Ringed with Nature

Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper Players Anne Marie has a great sketch challenge. This is a very versatile challenge that can be used for any occasion. You can dress it up or keep it simple. I pulled a favorite stamp set and dies for my card. I hope you join us for this terrific sketch challenge. The colors for my card came from Colour INKspiration #151.

Very Vanilla card base

4" by 5" Very Vanilla cardstock embossed with Three Rings Hybrid folder cut into 4" by 3 15/16" strips each layered onto a 4 1/16" by 1" strips of Very Vanilla cardstock 

Pecan Pie cardstock embossed and cut with Tree Ring Hybrid embossing folder and dies Ink edges with Pecan Pie ink

Ringed with Nature stamp set images stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock with Boho Blue, Balmy Blue and Petal Pink inks fussy-cut

Ringed with Nature sentiment stamped with Pecan Pie ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock fussy-cut

Adhesive Backed Solid Gems

Linen Thread bow

The Paper Players design team have made some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to check them out.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Sketch Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, September 30, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 


Be sure to stop by and say hello to The Paper Players Design Team


6 comments:

  1. I just love the woodsy feel of your card...that embossed background works perfectly with your cute little mushrooms and flowers! Just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Suzy! Pecan Pie looks yummy with these shades of blue, and gives the card a warm feel. I love the clean vibe. It's a gorgeous card. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, I'm liking all of the little details on your beautiful card - the embossed background panels, the woodland elements, the linen bow, the enamel dots... Beautiful card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzy, I just love the woodsy feel of your card. The embossed tree rings is fabulous. I have never seen this folder. I may need to add it to my stash! The white on white is so pretty and the pop of brown and white is fantastic. Such a great card! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card, Suzy! The embossing really pops and the blue hues are so pretty on the images. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of those sets I never feel I use enough Suzy - I love your cluster of woodland ephemera and that embossed background as a whole (split) panel is just fabulous. Great card! Apologies for my late comment - I'm playing catch-up this week!

    ReplyDelete